Last updated: 06/29/11
Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy the following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns.
What Information Is Collected:
As part of the order process, the following information is collected from shoppers:
How That Information Is Used:
- Shipping/Billing Address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit Card Information
Your information is simply used to process your order, collect payment, and ship.
Our Commitment To The Security of Your Data:
- Submitting your order: When you submit your order, your personal information is sent to us via the Yahoo!Merchant Solutions Store shopping cart, using SSL standard data encryption.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL): Yahoo! Store uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption when transmitting certain kinds of information, such as financial services information or payment information. An icon resembling a padlock is displayed on the bottom of most browsers window during SSL transactions that involve credit cards and other forms of payment. Any time a Yahoo! Store asks for a credit card number during checkout for payment, it will be SSL encrypted. The information you provide will be stored securely on our servers.
- Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo!, click here.
- CISP Compliance: Yahoo! Merchant Solutions is certified CISP-compliant. Created by Visa and MasterCard, the Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP) outlines a standard for security procedures for merchants and service providers that store, process, or transmit cardholder data.
If you have any questions or requests for more information, visit our Help
page for our current contact information.